Saturday 8 February 2014

What I Wore | Ladies Who Lunch

This week has been quite eventful for days out and a busy social calendar, so I am going to share my Thursday luncheon look with you, what one would wear to a casual afternoon of Brazilian food and fine company.

What I wore on my body

Vest- Black Plain, Forever 21
Blouse- Sheer White, Topshop
Bottoms- Dark Blue Jeggings, Sparkle & Fade, Urban Outfitters (Stretchy as a necessity!)

What I wore on my feet


Flats- Grey & Silver Bow Pumps, New Look (New Addition)


What I wore on my head and face


Hair- Minnie Mouse Bow Bun (See Previous How To Post) 
Ears- Faux pearl earrings (my go to pair)
Face- Benefit Porefessional Pore Minimiser
L'oreal Infallible Make up (Porcelain)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Ivory)
Eyes- Urban Decay's 'Rehab' Cream Shadow
MUA Cream coloured shadow
Max Factor Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips- Nivea Moisturising Lip Balm

As I discovered later on in the evening I was happy to be wearing VERY stretchy jeggings as I ate my weight in Brazilian food! Anybody else have a special pair of eating bottoms?!
 As always I appreciate any and all comments from you lovely people and if you want to chat with me a bit more reach me on Twitter and you can keep up to date with me on Bloglovin

H.Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty and feminine here, love it! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put it down to the shirt I love it! X :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig