Monday 24 February 2014

What I Wore | Another Manic Monday

Hello there, thought I would share with you yet another wardrobe post just for an easy beginning of the week read. Fun fact, beleive it or not the 'top' I'm wearing below used to work as a dress! Damn those milky ways...

What I wore on my body
Top/Dress -Navy blue ruffle vest, Topshop
Trousers - Black 'harem' esque trousers, River Island

What I wore on my feet
Biker Boots - Black Leather Lace Up's, Brantano Footwear


What I wore around my neck
Necklace - Blue Floral Jewelled Necklace, Accessorize


What I wore on my head and face
Head - Loose volumised curls, Babyliss Curling Wand
Face- Benefit Porefessional Pore Minimiser
L'oreal Infallible 24hr Make up (Porcelain)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Ivory)
Eyes - Max Factor Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal Black
MUA Silvers Trio Eyeshadow
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips - Burts Bees Lip Balm

As you can probably tell from my other recent 'what I wore' posts my babyliss curling wand has been my best friend as of late, my favourite way to wear my hair is in loose curls and perhaps now that the weather is ever so slightly warmer I might just be more motivated to get up earlier to recreate this look.
Of course if you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I am currently on the hunt for some good texturising salt spray I think it would add a good look to my hair in the Summer when my highlights come in and I can feel human again, so if  you have any recommendations be sure to drop me a comment below, catch me on Twitter or if you'd just like to see more of me in the future you can follow my posts on Bloglovin

H. Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig