Monday 3 February 2014

Back to School Wear

Every year as the Christmas holidays come to a close I get awfully excited about the beginning of a new term, new year, new start, new classes and the novelty of a new wardrobe (often unwelcome additions due to over-stuffing my face!) So I thought I'd do a little post on my  back to big school look!

At the beginning of every semester I usually try to make a bit more of an effort than usual, because you know I don't want everyone to know my everyday wear consists of a pair of comfy joggers and a baggy t-shirt courtesy of last years freshers fair!! So here it is my back to school look!

Clothes


Top - 'Emerald Green' Blouse from New Look
Vest - Plain white baggy vest from Forever 21
Bottoms - Dark Speckled Jeggings by Sparkle and Fade from Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Chunky Chain and Taupe Stone Necklace from Accessorize
Shoes - 'Emerald Green' Flats from New Look

Today's outfit is full of oldies but goodies (because I haven't outgrown them yet) my necklace is my favourite statement piece at the moment and I love the combination of the colouring of the jewellery with the deep green of the blouse.


Hair and Make Up 


As you can see from the picture I was actually very lazy today, opting for a high messy bun (no doughnut required) pulled back out of my face, of course for minimum distraction during my schooling...


Today I opted for quite a subtle look (for me at least)
Face - Benefit Porefessional Pore Minimiser
L'oreal Infallible Make up (Porcelain)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Ivory)
Eyes - Various Nudes from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette
Max Factor Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips- Nivea Moisturising Lip Balm


Of course stay tuned for my mid semester breakdown, where I once again become consumed with coursework and my outdoor attire may as well be a black bag! Feel free to follow, drop me a comment or come find me on Twitter

H. Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. I love those shoes, they're absolutely gorgeous! Would be way too cold wearing these over here though ;)
    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're sucha cutie! I actually think the high bun looks very chic. have a great school year ;)

    xx, TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle through the cold weather with my pumps too! Too beautiful not to wear though.

    A high bun is my lazy day go to, so comfy and easy to do.

    Thank you guys for the comments, I love hearing from you xx

    H. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flats so pretty especially the chain detailing x

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig