Monday 10 February 2014

What I Wore | Feeling Theatrical

As many of you know, at the weekend I went to see Ghost the musical and had a fantastic time, usually I find it difficult to find a nice yet comfortable outfit to sit for about 3 hours in. So since I feel Saturday was a wardrobe success I thought I would share my look with you.

What I wore on my body


Playsuit - Crochet lace appearing play-suit, Zara
Tights - Super cosy cotton tights, Asda

What I wore on my feet

Boots - Leather and Suede effect heeled boots, H&M

What I wore on my head and face


Hair -Twisted hair sections pinned back, fringe quiffed (fantastic style for vision!)
Face- Benefit Porefessional Pore Minimiser
L'oreal Infallible Make up (Porcelain)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Ivory)
Eyes - Various from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette 
MUA Cream coloured shadow
Max Factor Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips - Nivea Moisturising Lip Balm
MUA Red Lippy (not sure of name!)

What I wore around my neck


Deserving of a section all alone is my lovely Art Deco necklace given as a Christmas gift from my grandma a few years ago. I love this necklace as a statement piece especially when paired with a plain white vest, dress or regular top, as I feel it makes quite a bold contrast, especially when you're as Casper as I am!

Well I hope you enjoyed this edition of 'What I Wore' as usual your comments are more than welcome, if you'd like to keep up to date follow me on Bloglovin' or of course you can always catch me on Twitter

H.Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig