Sunday 2 February 2014

February Wishlist

Another monthly features, following on from my end of the month best buys I introduce my wishlist. A collaborative list of products I am dying to try over the next month and aim to review at the end of the month.


 

#1. Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat (Boots. RRP. £25.00)
       Currently my Touche Eclat highlighter is en route via online shopping, the reason this is on my wishlist is that recently my sleeping patterns have been so erratic and all over the place I'm dying to find a something to effectively cover these unwanted bags! I have read and read about it via other blogs I follow, heard some fantastic reviews about it and overall I am a slave to consumerism and therefore I must have it!

#2. Barry M's Classic Matte Nail Paint  (Boots. RRP. £3.99 Per Polish)
      Having tried, and loved Barry M's Gel paint, why not? It's something that little bit different and I hope will offer a Wintery, grungier alternative to the eye popping colours of their gel polish, colour to be determined!

#3. DIY Cat Ear Headband (N/A)
      Less of a purchase, more of a DIY endeavor, I have my headband, pipe cleaners, leather and some decorative embellishments, hopefully by the end of this month I'll have a quirky new headband to rock with my matte polish! 

#4. Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadow (Amazon. RRP. £5.64)
       Another en route purchase from my online shopping antics, as you may have read in my January best buy post, I recently bought Urban Decay's Naked 2 eyeshadow palette, and really I just want more! I've never tried a cream eyeshadow before I'm a sucker for powdered shadows, so this is a bid to step out of my comfort zone and experiment with some new products.

#5. Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss
(Boots. RRP. £10.00)
      Not a product I have ever really seen being reviewed too heavily but all the more I love the tingly feeling you get from a lip plumping serum and I also love the Soap and Glory products, it seems so far like a win win!

Fingers crossed I'm able to cross these off of my February wish list by the 28th, you never know Valentines Day is right around the corner! Stay tuned for the end of the month's best buys!

H.Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. Lovely little space you have here :)
    If I'm honest I'm not over the moon with the Touche Eclat, it's a great highlighter for the cheekbones or the cupids bow but I don't like it as a concealer, the coverage's not good enough.
    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback, I'm going to give it a wee test at some point in town and make a decision but I am slightly skeptical about using it full time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried the barry m matte polishes yet so i def need too!love trying new stuff on my nails!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally just bought a matte nail polish today in crush, so excited to try it out! I'd love to get more into nail art :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig