Wednesday 19 February 2014

What I Wore | Feeling French

Recently I've been feeling as if I've hit a sort of wardrobe rut, nothing I seem to put on is giving me the usual confidence boost that comes hand in hand with a great outfit. However this day the clouds parted and I, for the first time in weeks found an outfit I remained happy for throughout the day.
What I wore on my body
Top - 'Tres Jole' Cropped top, H & M
Dress - Black Tube Dress, Topshop
Tights - Super Cosy Cotton Tights, Asda

 What I wore on my feet
Boots - Leather and Suede effect heeled boots, H&M


What I wore on my head and face
Hair - Voluminous lightly curled and pulled to the side (All time favourite hairstyle)
Face- Benefit Porefessional Pore Minimiser
L'oreal Infallible Make up (Porcelain)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Ivory)
Eyes - Max Factor Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal Black
MUA Browns Trio Eyeshadow
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips - Burts Bees Lip Balm

What I wore on my ears (This is a new one!)
Black teardrop earrings, a gift from my mum.

I was very chuffed that I was having a good hair day, these are few and far between and for it to fall on a day where I was also having a good wardrobe day seems improbable but there you have it. I hope you've enjoyed this 'what I wore' post I feel like my wardrobe blues may finally be at an end!

As usual I love hearing from you so drop me a comment below, catch me on Twitter or if you just can't get enough, follow me on Bloglovin.

H.Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig