Friday 28 February 2014

What I Wore | Aztec Affair

So today I thought I would share yet another what I wore post with you, but I was very excited about this one in particular as it features my brand new sale ASOS dress which was a bargain at only £7.50!

What I wore on my body

 Dress - B/W Aztec Print Dress, Asos (love love love)
Belt - An oldie, unfortunately I cannot remember where it is from (Sorry guys!)
Tights - Supercosy Cotton Tights, ASDA

What I wore on my feet

Pumps - Bow Glitzy Pumps which you have seen before, New Look

What I wore on my face and head
Hair - Voluminous lightly curled and pulled to the side (apologies for the roots!)
Face- Benefit Porefessional Pore Minimiser
L'oreal 24hr Infallible Make up (Porcelain)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Ivory)
Eyes - Max Factor Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal Black
MUA Browns Trio Eyeshadow
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips - Burts Bees Lip Balm
What I wore around my neck
Necklace - A beautiful gift I received for my 14th or 15th birthday, stunning heart shaped locket with an art deco pattern. Can't seem to take this off at the moment I'm really loving it.

 I hope you've enjoyed this edition of 'what I wore' I love hearing your comments, seeing your latest fashion endeavors or even just general blogger feedback!

As you all know today marks the end of February, so stay tuned for my latest best buy post coming in the next few days along with some latest beauty product reviews, from the likes of Philosophy, Garnier and Dove.

If you like that and more you can keep up to date with my posts on Bloglovin or keep up to date with just me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. love your dress, such a nice print X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bargain too, I love when ASOS have a sale may have gotten a little bit carried away this time though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig