Monday 3 March 2014

February Best Buys

Hello everyone, so it's that time of the month again, time for me to show you my best buys from the past month and give a little review of this months favourites.



#1 Furry Slipper Boots, Dorothy Perkins £5.00 down from £15.00
So I saw them, I loved them, I had to have them. I have awfully cluttered wardrobe at the moment and believe it or not it's about 25% made up of pyjamas or comfy related articles of clothing. These boots are oh so comfy they're barely off of my feet when I'm lazing around the house, they are made mostly of a knitted material and came in a red tartan (none my size) or this lush cream colour with faux brown fur trim. Great for lazy home bodies like me!

#2 L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Make Up in Porcelain, Boots £9.99
Earlier in February I began to run out of my staple L'Oreal 16hr infallible foundation and in a bid to get the most of my money, for about a week and a half I resorted to scraping my tub with a cotton bud, but enough was enough and I faced up to the fact that yes, I need a new foundation! So traipsing along to boots I panicked when I didn't see my ever trusty 16hr Infaillible Foundation, but did see a 24hr one, panic over. This has been my face staple for a few years now, the foundation offers high coverage and hides my blemishes a least and doesn't dry out my face, don't think I'll be changing any time soon.

#3 Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser, Lush £6.35 100g
As you'll know I recently expressed my love of this cleanser in a previous review, but thought it definitely deserved a wee mention in my best buy blog post this month, so if you want to read the full review click right here!

#4 About Time DVD, HMV £10.00
Favourite romantic comedy in such a long time. When I saw this in the cinema I was so skeptical because of the cheesey poster, yes I'm afraid I do judge a film by its poster, honestly the poster made it look like another Nicholas Sparks film adaptation but I am happy to report that this is not the case. I won't give away any spoilers in case any of you rush out to buy it but it combines quirky 'real life' comedy, time travel, romance, family and such a refreshing take on life and love.

#5 Cat Pyjama Bottoms, Asda £6.00
 My second comfies/pyjama purchase of the month in the form of the amazing multi coloured and cosy cat bottoms from my latest Asda shop. These are lighter than my current cosies so perfect for summer days in our (fingers crossed) brand new flat.

I promise next month won't be filled with comfy related articles like my boots and bottoms, but stay tuned for my March wish list which I guarantee will contain a little more Lush products! Hope you have enjoyed this month's best buys, if you like what you see you can keep up to date with my latest and greatest on Bloglovin, drop me a comment on here to let me know what you think or you can always catch me on Twitter.

H. Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig