Monday 17 March 2014

What I Wore | In a Galaxy Far Far Away...

Hello everyone, so today I thought I would do a bit more of an off duty, casual what I wore post today last week I had a kind of comfy, lazy day at uni and I thought for the purposes of being an open and honest blogger I better show you on one of my beauty/fashion days off. Also I wanted to show off my first ever pair of brand new ASOS boyfriend jeans (a bargain from their sale at only £10.00!)


 What I wore on my body
 T-Shirt - Deep V Neck Star Wars T-shirt, Superhero Stuff
Boyfriend Jeans - Baggy ripped Boyfriend jeans, ASOS

What I wore on my feet
Pumps -
A regular star of my what I wore posts, New Look

What I wore on my head and face

Head - Mid Ponytail with my fringe quiffed (it was a lazy day indeed!)
Face -  L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Make up (Porcelain)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair)
Eyes - L'Oreal Colour Riche Crayon Le Khol (Midnight Black)
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Lips - Clinique Chubby Stick (Mighty Mimosa)

So as you can see from this look this is not something I would generally post but I thought for the sake of being real I would show you a more casual look which is far less high maintenance than usual. And if you're not too keen on this look...well... I was comfy at least!

As always guys I enjoy hearing from you, I'd love to see your off duty, casual looks for lounging, studying or just lazing. Drop me a comment below, catch me on Twitter or you can keep up to date with my latest posts on Bloglovin

H.Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig