Wednesday 15 July 2015

Granite City Summer | Happy Snaps

TOP L - R: Our honeymoon in Paris and our jaunt to Disneyland
MID 1 L - R: After completing the Colour Me Rad 5K in Aberdeen and straightening up our flat
MID 2 L - R: Taking on a BooTea tox and a trip to the theatre
BOTTOM L - R: My brand new spectacles (in love!) and off seeing Elton outdoors at the AECC!



As we're (I'm) still easing back into this whole blogging malarkey after my blogging hiatus I thought that rather than explaining myself in full and generally boring you to tears with every little thing that has happened and gone on in my life I thought I would just share a few of my recent snaps from May - June that show some Granite City Girl highlights shall we say. I am of course planning on doing a little bit more about Paris, what we saw, what we did and how we got on in the city of lurve but I wanted to save those juicy bits for another time!

Just in case you were wondering these snaps are all from my Instagram feed, you can find me @granite_city_girl but as you know you can also find me on Twitter and Bloglovin if you want to see more of my face.

Until next time folks you know where to find me.

H.Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Your snaps are lovely! And you visited the Disney castle! Aaaah absolute dream! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been very lucky this summer so far with all of the things we have had to do! The castle was a dream, and just Disney in general though I was gutted to find the castle wasn't a 'real' castle!

      Hannah | Granite City Girl x

      Delete

Blogger template by pipdig