Thursday 30 July 2015

Aberdeen Events | Coast to Coast Launch Night



As you guys have probably guessed, I love food, I mean who doesn't love food? Anyway, just thought I would do a quick little life update / post to let you know about this (fingers crossed) awesome event I will be attending this evening in Aberdeen to celebrate the launch of Union Square's brand new restaurant Coast to Coast. 

Coast to Coast are an American style restaurant and bar who opened in Aberdeen a couple of weeks ago now I believe and from the outside look a bit like the Filling Station so I'm looking forward to see how the food compares. The invitation promises an evening of fine food and drink with some entertainment sprinkled in with a bit of philanthropy thrown in there too so there seems to be something for everyone and I'm super excited to have been asked along.

I must say so far I have been loving the events Aberdeen and particularly Union Square have been able to put together this year in terms of food and beauty, I really feel like the Granite City have upped their game when it comes to keeping things interesting for the locals.

Stay tuned for my thoughts on the evening and of course you can keep up with the party on goings and happenings on my instagram feed @granite_city_girl or as always you can keep up with my chatter on Twitter and the blog on Bloglovin.

Until next time folks, I'm going costal.

H.Elizabeth x

1 comment:

  1. We have a Coast 2 Coast down here, I was so excited to try it. And it was awful! Haha. They got my order wrong, we had to wait about 25+ minutes for a hot dog and a wrap, it was burnt and half of it was cold and no flavour. Was so bad. Im a chef myself so know its not that hard to make.

    Hopefully your one is a lot better than mine.

    amandabootes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig