Sunday 11 January 2015

Dear Diary | Getting organised for 2015

Stationary is something I have always had an affinity for. Going to school back in the day I was always the kid laden down with a bag full of stationary you name it I had it, pencil cases, sharpeners an endless supply of pencils and pens, ring binders and all manner of things that weighed down my bag while all of the other girls carried 'chic' handbags and their much coveted Jane Norman shopper bags I simply had too much STUFF (stuff might I add that these girls had no problems asking to 'borrow' when their tiny handbags struggled to fit in a pencil) This has been an obsession I have carried over into college, university and now that I work in an office I'm excited to finally fill up my desk with stationary goodies and nick nacks from the Boxing Day sales!

My main aim is to buy an all purpose diary to take around with me every day and write down my hourly happenings and goings on in a bit to become a little bit more productive in my days. So today I thought I would share my top diary picks of 2015 with you to see if you might be able to help me decide which one would be best for my scatter brain of late!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Being a beauty addict and well one of those people attracted by the shiny shiny, I mainly chose these for their appearances but really who can blame me?! There you have my top diary and journal picks of 2015 I hope this post has inspired you to get yourself organised for the rest of the year, or maybe even start documenting memories from this year! The sky is the limit.

Be sure to share you favourite diary and journal picks from the sales this year in the comments below or share your best organisational tips for work, university or just life in general, every little helps! As always you can catch me on Twitter or if you'd like to see more from the Granite City you can follow me on Bloglovin.

Attempting to stay organised! Until next time folks.

H.Elizabeth x

2 comments:

  1. Loving the brogue-style Ted Baker one, and having a Ted Baker notebook myself, which is just gorgeous, I'd go for that one! :) xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I fell in love with that one quite hard, I am still trying to convince myself that if I buy something this pretty and pricey then I will definitely be more organised! Haha

      Hannah xx

      http://granitecitygirlblog.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Blogger template by pipdig