Wednesday 30 September 2015

Whats in my make up bag? | Everyday Edition


For those of you who don't know me, I'm a nosy besom (and for those of you who don't know what a besom is, Google it). Truly, in fact you there reading this very post, I have probably stalked your Twitter at some point! Or your instagram, who knows maybe even your house! In fact, just consider me to be lurking on most corners of the social media world waiting for you to post, tweet, hashtag or update. But I know I'm not alone in this, in fact my generation appears to be the generation of social media stalkers, Tweet freaks and like lurkers, so knowing that both my nosiness and your nosiness know no bounds I thought I would today let you in to my world a little bit and share my every day make up essentials for my daily work face!

Eyeko Liner Pen; I discovered this when it came free with a magazine and I fell in love. I buy this from ASOS, it is so dark and glides on your eye so easily, I usually just put this on top of a regular pencil eyeliner to give me a little more definition (it's also super easy to cat flick - just sayin')

Benefit Roller Lash; As you guy know this is my first love... sort of you know after the 'They're Real' mascara by Benefit too (what can I say? I've had a lot of loves!) for my full review click here.

Brow Zing in the shade light by Benefit; this was actually a free sample from the Benefit Brow Bar, which as you probably know is where I have my brows done, this is a gel like brow product with a lovely little soft brush that you literally brush through your brows and you're good to go!

Smashbox Primer; so if you're into your make up as I am I won't need to tell you how amazing this primer feels. It is quite thick but feels like silk on the skin and protects your pores from your foundation, products and all manner of dirt and grime. Since using this I have not had a breakout caused by make up build up and I rarely need to buy a new one as it lasts so long.

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15; having repurchased this twice now I can safely say this is my true shade, my one and only, my love. This offers a medium to high coverage, a little goes a very long way if applied properly and is makes up my daily face skin! You can read my full review here!

Soar lip liner by MAC; one of my newest MAC additions, with it having been sold out every which where I jumped at the chance when I saw it in my local. The colour is amazing it's a sort of your lips but better and well I don't really need to tell you how great it looks and feels!

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss; and to top off my entire lippy look I apply a slick of this soap and glory gloss which helps draw blood to your lips and give you that much coveted trout pout. It's such a subtle colour and goes really well with my Soar liner. 

Eyelure Lashes Enchanted Edition in Poise; when I could no longer find my Katy Perry lashes in stores I resorted to these and they're a fantastic sub, they're a bit more exaggerated and extravagant than my other more 'natural' lashes but I'm loving the dramatics at the moment!

Well guys I hope this has given you nosy nellies a bit of insight into my face, this is just my sort of everyday, work make up, if you liked this post be sure to drop me a comment below and share your favourite every day products, I may even do a night out edition shortly, but we shall see. As you know I also love hearing from you on Twitter and as usual if you want to keep up with my latests be sure to follow me on Bloglovin.

Until next time folks, I'm probably i-stalking you right now!

H.Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I love eyeko it glides on so easily. Without s doubt the easiest eyeliner to get a flick right. I bought roller lash when it was launched, but I'm pretty disappointed with it. Returned almost immediately to they're real. Cool post.

    www.somethinginthewayshemoves.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, just wish it was available in more places in Aberdeen! I struggled a bit with Roller Lash when it first came out but I love They're Real too so now I sort of swap between depending on the look I'm going for.

      Hannah | Granite City Girl x

      Delete

Blogger template by pipdig