Wednesday 19 October 2016

Copper Smokes | Autumn Eye Make up Tutorial

Autumn Copper Make up geek

Some like copper in their homes, some like copper accessories, phone cases, key rings, jewellery etc. Me? I like copper where you can see it, right on my eyeballs (or thereabouts) So today I'm bringing you my first ever make up tutorial featuring some of my favourites by Bobbi Brown, Make Up Geek and one of my fave tubers Manny MUA (and of course...lashes, lots and lots of lashes!)

Make up geek

1. Make up Geek X Manny MUA Cosmopolitan & Frappe
Use Cosmopolitan to define your crease using a fluffy brush in light sweeping motions to build up the colur - this will be your transition shade.
Darken up your crease with the shade Frappe using the same fluffy crease brush.

2. Make up Geek X Manny MUA Mars & Aphrodite
Using a smaller domed brush sweep Mars along the crease and lightly in the outer corner of your eye, blending with your larger fluffy brush when required.
Using that same brush go over your outer corner and crease with a touch of Aphrodite and blend as required again.

3. MAC Fix+ & Make up Geek X Manny MUA Luna  & Artemis
Spritz a flat shader brush with MAC's Fix+ (not a necessary step but helps the pigment come through more vibrantly) and pack on the shade Luna from the middle of your eye to your inner corner.
Blend together your outer corner and your mid shades with a small, dry shader brush.
Highlight your inner most (demons) corner with a light dusting of Artemis.

4. Make up Geek X Manny MUA Mars & Aphrodite
Using a pencil brush pick up a light dusting of Mars and Aphrodite then drag ad blend this underneath your eye - just under the waterline. You can take this as far along as you like, I personally always go halfway along as I feel it opens my eye up that much more.

5. Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Black Ink & Mascara
Use a damp winged liner brush to line the top of your eyelid and create a 'cat eye flick' then use your favourite mascara (I use both Arbonne Mascara and Benefit's Roller lash) to make your lashes blacker than black.

You can then finish off your look by applying a set of your favourite false lashes, here I have used Eylure Definition Lashes in style 121.

Now you're all set to conquer those dark autumnal nights, sparkling, shining and wearing copper in a brand new way (also you may even now be able to match those oh so chic homewares and accessories we spoke about earlier!)

Hopefully you have enjoyed my first ever eye make up tutorial, I post looks like this all the time over on my Twitter and Instagram so do comment below or even on the socials if you'd like me to do another. Otherwise I thank you for taking the time to paroose this particular post and I look forward to catching you on the next one.

Until next time folks, colour me copper!

H.Elizabeth x














2 comments:

  1. Great look! Love the eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The color combo is so stunning. Also your lashes look awesome :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig