Wednesday 5 October 2016

September in snaps | My month in instas


Can you believe it is that time of the month already?! Given all of the stresses and strains that faced us last month I genuinely thought we were in for another month of it as we officially bought and moved in to our own house, luckily we were to be pleasantly surprised and September has actually been a pretty fun month and we've got the snaps to prove it!

#1 Since we have already shared and probably sickened you of our new home tour video here's a snap of our Marble making herself at home. Making a house a home was something I was definitely worried about though once we brought Marble here it certainly felt more like home!

#2 Never a couple to do things in half measures we moved in to our new home and 2 days later hit the town and theatre for the Rocky Horror Picture Show at HMT Aberdeen. Needless to say we dressed up, feather boas, big hair, skirts, heels, the works! I do wish I could say it was the first time I had been wearing nothing but lingerie and a boa in a taxi but we both know I'd be lying! 

#3 This month I got my hands on so many fantastic products, the Urban Decay Waterproof Foundation, Make Up Geek x Manny MUA eyeshadow palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit and some gorgeous goodies from the MAC X Star Trek 50 collection which as you all know I was super, super excited for. For my haul follow this link.

#4 After being asked, and asked, and asked again and again about my freckles, skin routine, foundation etc I drafted another insta post on my punum and shared this freckly to full coverage before and after picture.

#5 Having now well and truly welcomed Autumn into our lives in Aberdeen I felt so ready to embrace the season - but my wardrobe wasn't, so I treated myself to a brand new waterproof coat by Topshop and I just love it so much I had to share it with you all!

#6 After a little while of healing I was finally able to unveil my latest in a long line of tattoos, my skull by Lee and Rebel Ink. I am so in love with this tattoo and I think it may be one of the first I've had that I was 100% happy with instantly!

#7 Lush finally brought out their Halloween / Autumn collection of bath related goodies and I was lucky enough to get my hands on this delightful little dude. I haven't used him just yet but I'm so excited to bust them out for a big ole bath soon!

#8 I have pink hair now. After deliberating (for something like a week!) I decided that my blonde was getting a bit old hat for me and I wanted something a little different to brighten up my life....naturally pink hair by Saks and Manic Panic was the way to go!

#9 We attended our close friends engagement party this month in Dundee. We were so chuffed to celebrate with the happy couple at the end of September and all I can say is that wedding has one hell of a party to live up to when the day comes!

And that, as they say was that. I'm looking forward to what the month of October brings us in our brand new house, other than saving, scrimping and Halloween of course we don't have very much planned for the coming month so this is an advance warning of how dry my insta pics may be for next month! Of course you can catch me daily on the usual channels, Instagram, Twitter etc and more from the blog on Bloglovin.

Until next time folks, September sure passed in a snap.

H.Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig