Friday 28 October 2016

This is Halloween | ASOS Wishlist

Halloween fashion

It has been a hot minute since I published a fashion post of any kind, namely because I generally spend my days in pyjamas or stretchy, comfy sweats and baggy t-shirts, nothing to write to Vogue about if you catch my drift. But this, Autumn time, October time, Halloween time is also my time to shine and ever since the season began, ever since it was socially acceptable to drink pumpkin spiced lattes, dig out your winter coats and of course dress your home in all things 'weenie I have built up quite a list of Halloween goodies that I fully intend on splurging on for the big day... and you know living my spooky wee life in general. So below are my top picks from fashion blogger fave ASOS for the spookiest season of the year.. and you know.. my new wardrobe staples...








Did some of your picks appear on my list? Share your favourite Halloween haute couture links in the comments below and be sure to find me being my same old spooky self on the usual socials, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin.

Until next time folks, creep up the good work!

H.Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig