Wednesday 18 May 2016

Hotter Shoe | My #HotterMoment



Hear me out guys. Okay so Hotter isn't exactly the first place which springs to mind when you hear a 20 something lady is shopping for shoes, but why not? A couple of weeks ago myself and a handful of the Abzmeet blogger gang were invited along to Hotter to hear a bit more about the business, try on all of the shoes out little hearts desired and hear just how Hotter stand a part from the crowd in a sea of stilettos!

I came away with these lovely vintage delights, recently I've been loving dressing to the nines (well lets say seven and a halves?) in my midi skirts, cincher belts and let's not forget my cat flicks, so I thought what better way to round off my look than with a pair of vintage inspired heels fresh from the 50s? Usually I have such trouble finding shoes that fit me just right, but in Hotter something just clicked, it fit my width, my length and with the help of half an insole I had my #HotterMoment or what I like to call my Cinderella moment.

I've been so enjoying wearing these with anything and everything! From a hot to trot leather midi to body con dresses and most recently to work with my ever edgy culottes, dare I say comfiest day at work ever!

All I can say about Hotter is this is a classic case of don't knock it until you've tried it, and now you can try it that much cheaper using the code PPATEN before the 30th of June for £10 off all first full price orders as well as benefiting from free delivery. May I make a small recommendation here? Buy their memory foam trainers because... HEAVEN....Heaven!

Until next time folks, go on... have your #HotterMoment.

H.Elizabeth x

2 comments:

  1. Love these vintage style shoes, the heels don't look too high which is a good thing for me as I keep going over my ankles if they are :)! They look really comfy as well, I find a lot of shoes that look pretty pinch my feet and I can't wait to take them off at the end of the day but these look like they wouldn't hurt at all.

    The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really love all of them as it just looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig