Wednesday 17 May 2017

No Fuss Brush Cleaning Routine | Freedom Studio Solid Brush Bath Review

I may be the most easily influenced person on the planet. There I was quite content with my tried and tested brush cleaning routine (baby shampoo with a spritz of alcohol to disinfect and a blender cleanser for reusable foam sponges) when all of a sudden up pops THIS video by Andrew of Beauty and the Boy on Instagram showing, perhaps the easiest brush cleaning routine I have ever seen featuring this brush bath by Freedom Pro Studio.

No sooner had I clicked the like button than I had bought the solution to try for myself, and I must say if you're a no fuss, no muss no coconuts kind of person this may be the brush bath you've been searching for.

This sanitising brush cleanser works by swishing around your 'dirty' make up brush in some water, swirling it around in this little brush bath and rinsing the soapy solution (and make up residue) off under a running tap. And that is literally it! So in short, swish, swirl, rinse (trust me it's not a magic spell as much as it sounds like it!) 

Cleaning my brushes with this isn't a thought like it normally is -it is so quick and easy, it gets the job done and it helps in making your brushes smell lovely and clean. 

I of course always finish off my brush cleaning routine by leaving the brushes over night hanging over the edge of a counter on a dishtowel - this helps them maintain their shape and dry all around and top them off with a spritz of alcohol solution to ensure they are thoroughly disinfected.

The Freedom brush bath  retails at £7.00 for a 100ml tub - a little of this product really goes a long way and I can see myself using this for a long, long time to come. If you're looking for a cost effective, no fuss, no muss cleanser for your brushes I really do recommend checking out the Freedom range at your local Superdrug you really don't have to pay the world for an effective cleanser as some would have you belieive!

Hopefully you have enjoyed checking out this new product with me, be sure to let me know in the comments below if you do decide to give this a bash - at £7.00 for me it was a no brainer considering how often I wash my brushes! Otherwise you can catch me lurking on all of the usual channels, Twitter for rants and musings, Facebook for make up artistry, Instagram for snaps and more from the blog on Bloglovin.

Until next time,

H.Elizabeth x

8 comments:

  1. Ahh this sounds really interesting. I usually use baby shampoo too, but this actually looks way easier & way less faf. I might have to do a bit more investigating into this :-) Thank you for sharing, it sounds fab!
    Claire.x
    www.clairemac.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article, your sharing is so nice, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you will know, it is easy to spill a number of different substances on your carpet and there is also the deep-seated dirt and dust that can be hard to get out.hamper

    ReplyDelete
  4. The home will shine after the cleaning team is done with their job. They will be able to keep it that way with a regular cleaning program too. They can pick up stuff that is lying around. They can also get the dishes and laundry done. Counters will be wiped down and floors will be vacuumed. Maid Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Furnace cleaning Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good interpersonal skills are required in a house cleaning job because if you are respectful to your clients then you will get a loyal customer and they will probably recommend you to their friends. House Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Commercial Appliance Repair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonneting likewise will in general reason gathering of concoction buildup in the rug as weight from the overwhelming machine on the turning cushion drive the applied substance and staying soil into the floor covering. Carpet Cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template by pipdig