Friday 29 July 2016

July-lights | My month in Instas

It has been a while since I've had a segment on here, back in the days when I first started Granite City Girl (when I had a sparkle in my eye and such hopes and dreams) I had so many segments, too many even, ranging from best buys and cookery posts to OOTD posts and tags (so many tags) and I binned 'em all! Recently however I've been getting much much more into Instagram and as my side panel just can't seem to keep up with my constant posts I thought I'd share some of my highlights right here!



 #1. New hur don't cur! I'm such a cool dude now thanks to @saksaberdeen and @lina92x (apologies for the scruffiness!)
This month I changed my hair again and made sure to document the process on instagram - of course!

 #2. Feet are already sore but feeling fab at the @h.j.c.styling launch @theaberdeenmal.
For the first time in forever I donned my heels for the launch of a brand new styling business which you can read all about right here.

#3. Bringing a whole new meaning to golden eye with this look on the lovely Sara from a couple of weeks ago.
I have been a busy little bee in the salon this month, between occassion and evening make up as well as wonderful wedding guests and this look has been my favourite by far!

#4. How times have changed, I love a good then and now make up transformation pic.
I love a good look back and nothing makes me happier than seeing just how much my make up artistry skills have improved - particularly in only a year!

#5. Over on the blog today I reviewed AND swatched some of my newest @kyliecosmetics lip kits including #exposed #posieK and #22.
You'll have seen just how obsessed I have been with these lip kits right here and on Instagram. In fact you can read that review right here.

#6. Popping in for an impromptu browse @maccosmetics @unionsquareaberdeen where I helped @93hayleym buy her FIRST EVER MAC Lipstick and liner.
As I'm on a spend ban I thought I would offer my skills and services to those in need! I succeeded and then some I tell you!

#7. Flicks oan and I'm ready to start the day @blushhairaberdeen.
This has been my favourite look to recreate on a daily basis (super easy, super quick and I can get that extra 10 minutes in bed!)

#8. Also coming this week to the blog!
Hayfever season - need I say more! Read my top tips to manage hayfever meltage right here.

#9. After painstaking hours of watery hayfever eyes and pulling on Spanx I am wedding guest ready! @banchorylodge I'm coming for you!
I was lucky enough to be a wedding guest at Banchory Lodge hotel (beautiful, beautiful venue) and I can only say I wish I looked like the above when I eventually got home!

Until next time folks, these have been my July-lights.

H.Elizabeth x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig