Wednesday 23 March 2016

Cake with a cause | Afternoon tea with RGU & Drugs Action


Usually you don't see me do a 'follow' up post of sorts when it comes to an Aberdeen event. In fact you're more likely to see me Tweeting, gramming or Facebooking during an event, but this one in particular deserves a very special mention.

As you know from my previous post me and my blogging gal pal Anastasia from Natbees attended a cake off and afternoon tea, hosted by the events management students of RGU in aid of local charity Drugs Action. Not only were we thoroughly entertained by the cake off competition and of course fed to the point of exhaustion (really guys when I got home, I napped!) we were treated to a sensory experience, laughed out loud at more than one cheeser of a joke from our host, enjoyed a fun game of bingo and took part in a raffle that had a tonne of fantastic prizes!

This event itself raised over £1,500 for Drugs Action, and rightfully so, the event went seamlessly an everyone in attendance, including us, had a fantastic afternoon! All I can really say is that as we discovered the event was part of the RGU students event management course brief, we sincerely hope these students are given an A++ for their attention to detail and seamless running of a fantastic Aberdeen event!

Until next time folks, having my cake and eating it too!

H.Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig