Wednesday 20 January 2016

Eylure Addict | No 080 Lengthening False Lashes

how to apply false lashes

If you have been reading my blog for some time now you'll know I love my false lashes. It's a rarity to see my natural stubby lashes in their full glory as I'm usually donning my favourite falsies of the time. As with every fashion trends I have had my phases, from the long caterpillar lashes I proudly donned in the beginning, seriously guys I don't know how I used to see properly! To going as au natural as you can with falsies and going crazy with limited edition Katy Perry lashes, to finally settling down with my perfect match, the Eylure 080 lengthening lashes (RRP Boots £5.39).

Described on the box as full but filmy lashes with a wispy, even finish, in lash speak these are a perfect lash for relatively seasoned falsie females, but they might not be your thing if you're new to the wonderful world of wispies as their length and volume could be a little too much. 

For me they're everything I want from a lash, which you'd think surely can't be much but you'd be surprised! They're a great length, they're evenly spaced which means they don't make my eyes look any wider, simply bigger, easy to apply and they last a long time if you clean them regularly. Once these are on you can barely feel and you can create so many different looks with these meaning they can easily take you from your morning coffee meeting to cocktails with the girls... or you know something a little more realistic like sitting in front of the TV!

Obviously I have my full post on how to perfectly apply false lashes where I go through step by step in more depth but if you're just looking for a couple of quick tips here are my top tips for flawless falsies:

  • Make sure you let the glue go tacky before putting the lash near your eye! It'll stick on more easily.
  • You can make them look more natural by running a liquid liner or pen across the top of the false lash line, they will also last longer as opposed to using mascara.
  • Apply from the middle outward and adjust according to your own shape.

For more instruction and an in depth tutorial be sure to visit my post on how to correctly apply false lashes and I would of course be more than happy to answer any questions you have in the comments below, over on Twitter or if you'd just like to see more reviews, rants and beauty how to posts you can follow Granite City Girl on Bloglovin.

Until next time folks, fluttering my flawless falsies.

H.Elizabeth x

2 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous!!! Perhaps a little long for daily wear for me but exactly what I look for on a night out look.
    Thanks for sharing - I'll be keeping an eye out for these.
    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them, I have gone through a fair few before I finally settled on these, now I pretty much bulk buy!

      Hannah | Granite City Girl x

      Delete

Blogger template by pipdig