Thursday 3 December 2015

Aberdeen Events | #GetGifted at Warehouse

#GetGifted
All I have to say to you guys today is, why, oh why, do bad things happen to good people? Yes you read it correctly this weekend there is a fantastic shopping event taking place at Warehouse in the Bon Accord Centre, Aberdeen and I being on the spend ban I truly am as of December will be unable to attend, that as well as you know family commitments.... but I mostly blame the spend ban.

The #GetGifted event is Warehouse's way of saying thank you, to all of you shopaholics and fashionistas out there for shopping with them throughout the year in the form of (you guessed it) a special Warehouse gift. Get yourself along to Warehouse this weekend (5th of December) and you will receive a gift, whether that's 20% off of your shop, a free item from your shop, a voucher, or even a £250 spending spree. And if that doesn't excite you and make your palms sweat then I really don't know what will.

Be sure to share your purchases, prizes and gifts from the day with me on Twitter so I can make myself that little bit more jealous and wallow a little more, and you can keep up to date with the latest events and Granite City goings on on Bloglovin.

Until next time folks, go on #GetGifted.

H.Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig