Wednesday 22 April 2015

Granite City Girl is on a break

                           


We were on a break!!! Is probably what you're going to be hearing me say when I return in a couple of weeks, no guys it's not you this time it really is me! But don't worry this really is just a break not a break up, honest.
 
As you guys know I have quite a few things and stuff coming up in the next few weeks, between work, photoshoots, meetings, preparing for our holiday next month as well as being asked to be Maid of Honour at one of my best friends wedding I really feel as though I have been burning the candle at both ends and I'm sorry to say that I feel as though my little corner of the internet has been falling to the wayside. Blogging has become a bit more of a chore as of late than I would generally have liked it to ever become and I have always said that if ever there came a time where I just wasn't enjoying it quite so much or perhaps I felt it was too much of a strain on my life that I would take a break, and that's what I am announcing today.
 
Fortunately guys this isn't forever, blogging and writing continues to be a great love and passion of mine and I do hope you don't miss my posts too much, I hope you understand and remember I'll see you in a couple of weeks as I return to my usual schedule. Of course I'll still be updating you on Twitter so you can always catch me over there if you miss me terribly.
 
Until next time folks, we are on a break!
 
H.Elizabeth x

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your return :) you have such a wonderful blog! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this is a lovely comment to return to I'm glad to be back feeling refreshed and ready to go!

      Hannah

      Delete

Blogger template by pipdig