Saturday 10 May 2014

The Apology Post - Let's Catch Up

Hello everyone, so hopefully you have all noticed that I have been awfully awfully quiet as of the past couple of months so I would like to first and foremost apologize and promise it won't happen again any time soon. I also want to take this opportunity to summarize where I have been, what I have been up to and what you can expect from the Granite City Girl in the coming months!

Below is a list, as I do love listing everything, of everything, or rater most things, I have been up to the past two months of absence!

  •  Solo trip to London to the London Super Comic Convention 2014. (Study purposes)
  • Uni, Uni and more Uni. Dissertation was a killer but at least I got to do it on comicy, Marvely superhero goodness.
  • My granda finally finally got out of hospital after nearly 3 months in high dependency!
  •  After almost 6 years I quit my job at our local bakery to find something a bit different.
  • Beginning multiple news jobs before finally settling at a city center aesthetics clinic which so far I love!
  •  Training for my 10k's one of which is next week and another next month.
  • Non stop wedding planning, as I type there is currently 83 days and 18 hours to go until the big day and I am so excited, stay tuned for my wedding updates and meltdowns!

Lately on the beauty side of things I have been experimenting quite heavily with vintage styles like the pin up looks, barrel rolls, victory rolls etc, which I will make a couple of detailed posts on shortly. I'm going to try and do a few summer hauls, wee life posts and event posts for you guys.

So I hope you stick around to see what I have in store in the next stage of my life post university! As always I am on Twitter and you can always follow me on Bloglovin.



H.Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig