Friday 10 June 2016

Eylure Enchanted | Adored, Cherished & Beloved Lashes


Okay if there's one thing that can be said about me it's that I love, love, love false eyelashes! In fact I'd go as far as to say I'm a connoisseur of the false lash, a falsie addict, an artiste when it comes to application and I'm always looking to try new styles, products and make up techniques to enhance my own lashes. So upon buying the latest limited edition collection by Eylure I was excited to say the least and I expected to love and take these lashes in as my own go to gals! I was sadly mistaken and bitterly disappointed!

These lashes, where do I even begin, perhaps with the oddly formed band which can neither be trimmed to fit my lashes without looking ridiculously out of shape nor fit my shape naturally (a feat I have long admired the Eylure range for) Or shall it be how ridiculously uncomfortable these lashes are? Never have I ever been more uncomfortable while wearing a set of false lashes, and I have NEVER been so uncomfortable that I'd rip them off halfway through the day, but hey there is a first for everyhing. Alas this is what happened not once, not even twice but three times with these lashes as they're simply ALL as uncomfortable as the next.

Honestly, these lashes look so beautiful that I literally bought one from each set so now I'm lumbered with these devil lashes who want nothing more than to see me suffer! I implore you not to go for the enchanted collection (no worries Eylure it isn't all your fault) I for one LOVED their Katy Perry and Girls Aloud lashes and I've got to say I'm a big, big fan of their House of Holland lashes as well as their regular texture and lengthening lashes, so do try and test what you like to find your own falsie style (but not enchanted!) 

Sorry that this was something of a rant but I just wanted to warn you and spare you the scratched lids and dry eyes that these lashes offer you everything but the Enchanted experience you may be expecting! 

Did you get your hands on these? What did you think of them? Maybe it was just me? Be sure to let me know in the comments below, come share your thoughts with me on Twitter, or if you'd just like to see me making faces we can catch up on Facebook and Instagram!

Until next time folks, no these were NOT the lashes I was looking for!

H.Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig