Thursday 23 January 2014

Silver City Living





 For my first post I'd like to share a little bit about myself and life in the Granite City, since that's   what I shall be posting about for the foreseeable future.

I'm Hannah Elizabeth, a communications and PR student at Robert Gordon University with a particular interest in the festival and events sector. My first and current job position is as a sales assistant (professional cake eater) at locally renowned bakery, 'Thains'  with ambitions of becoming a professional events planner and writer of short stories.

My other interests include cinema going (a weekly ritual which I share with my partner) vintage accessory hunting, and all things hair and beauty (particularly 50's/60's glamour) A few of my favourite things include my lady cat Marble, all things Star Wars and Trekkie related, and tacky home-ware!

This blog will take you through the coming months in Aberdeen and beyond as well as document my weekly lifestyle endeavors and purchases, with the aim of giving you an insight to an Aberdonian girl's life.

 All comments are welcomed and appreciated as well as any follows or queries you may have. Otherwise I hope you enjoy my future musings of granite life.

H.Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig