Friday 1 April 2016

It was mine to give | Mine Pop Up Boutique Aberdeen


Hands off fool, it's mine! Don't worry guys I haven't been getting into scraps over jewellery...again... but there was plenty of potential when my friend and I visited Aberdeen's hottest new jewellery pop up Mine last weekend and went cray cray for some lovely, shiny new brands.

Mine is the brainchild of Amy Donaldson, a local entrepreneur and jewellery lover who saw a gap in the online and pop up independent jewellers market and sought to fill it with all kinds of fabulous. Bringing together jewellery from as far as Australia and as close as Aberdeen, Mine is turning the jewellery market on it's head delivering fun filled brands such as Les Nereides contrasted with something darker and a little more moody like Wolf and Moon and those are just a couple of my own personal faves.

Visiting their Aberdeen pop up so late in the month for me was perhaps a mistake, I could have honestly walked away with half of their stock! Instead I opted for a wee geometric gem of a necklace that goes with anything and everything and hasn't left my neck since I left the shop (a part from for you know, washing and sleeping...) I'll certainly be back visiting Mine when payday rolls around, I have my eye on so many gems from Wolf and Moon and of course my fave, fun and fab new love Les Nereides, but more so I'm looking forward to all of the new and exciting brands Mine are going to introduce to my life in these coming months.

Not fortunate enough to be in the Granite City? Don't worry, you can stay updated with Mine on Facebook and keep in the loop with when they'll be opening their online store so you can get your hands on all of the shiny, lovely jewels I've been basking in latelty (sorta)

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this peek into my very new and very shiny jewellery box and of course what goes on in the Granite City, if you'd like to keep up with me, the 'deen, the blog or you're just downright nosy you can catch me on Twitter, Bloglovin' and Instagram.

Until next time folks, back off fool, it's MINE!

H.Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig