Wednesday 22 October 2014

What I Wore | Working Wardrobe

Having recently secured myself a proper 'grown up' job upon graduating and getting married (woop big year for me!) I of course saw this as a brilliant excuse to revamp and redesign my wardrobe. Out with the old as they say, so I threw out some of my younger clothes (2 black bags full I might add) and hit the town to take advantage of my student discount before it's too late! So in light of my new wardrobe and  grown up career I thought I would share a typical office look for this Granite City Career Girl.

What I wore on my body

Dress - B/W Tartan Shift Dress / Pinafore from New Look
(You may recognise this from my recent Student Haul post) 
Tights - Supercosy Black Tights From Asda 
Boots -  My Trusty H&M Boots from last year (vintage - so adorable!)

What I wore on my head and face

 
Hair - Swooshy locks ala GHD straighteners
VO5 Plump it up Heat Defence Spritz
Face - Collection Lasting Perfection
Concealer in Cool Medium
Applied with Real Techniques
Beauty Blender
Eyes - L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliner Black
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Lips - Topshop Burgundy Lip Liner
Topshop Lippy in Trigger

And there you have it a typical office outfit and look pour moi.

As always I love love love hearing from you so drop me a comment below, come have a tweeter fest on Twitter or if you'd like to keep up with my latest posts come join me on Bloglovin

Until next time folks

H.Elizabeth x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template by pipdig